Lille, the Somme battlefieds, Normandy, Disneyland Paris, Versailles or Reims.
Here are the 5 most famous monuments in Paris
1. Eiffel Tower – This iconic iron lattice tower is not only the most visited monument in Paris but also one of the most recognizable landmarks in the world. It was completed in 1889 and stands at 324 meters tall.
2. Louvre Museum – The Louvre is the world’s largest art museum and a historic monument in Paris. It is home to over 38,000 objects from prehistory to the 21st century and attracts millions of visitors each year.
3. Notre-Dame Cathedral – This historic Catholic cathedral is located on the Ile de la Cite in the 4th arrondissement of Paris. It is known for its beautiful Gothic architecture and stained glass windows.
4. Sacre-Cœur Basilica, in Montmartre – This white-domed basilica is located on the highest point of the city and offers breathtaking views of Paris. It was built in the late 19th century and is known for its Romano-Byzantine style.
5. Arc de Triomphe – This iconic monument is located at the western end of the Champs-Elysees and honors those who fought and died for France in the French Revolutionary and Napoleonic Wars. It is also home to the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier.